Some days you just don't have it...today was one of them.
Been feeling very "off", uncomfortable, frumpy and foggy all day...
Things I think have contributed to my funk today...
-This is not what I had planned on wearing today
-Boys did not sleep well last night and Alex ended up sleeping in my bed with his sweaty arms wrapped
around my neck and his foot digging into my side.
-Ended up shutting off my alarm clock as not to wake Alex, so I got the day started about 45
-I wear this dress alot...just with different cardigans...I am just not feeling very creative...when I am not
a fan of my outfit, it ruins my whole day...
-The air conditioning is on in my office and I am FREEZING!
Now on to more positive endeavors...
The Adorable and wonderful Elena of Caffeinerd awarded me a Versatile Blogger Award...Thanks
I am honored, truly. So, now I am supposed to share 7 things about myself...well ok...
1. When I was 13, I went to overnight camp where I slept in a tree house and bathed in a spicket for 4
weeks...the next year we slept in tents.
2. I have never met a pizza I did not like.
3. I love to knit. My Nana taught me when I was about 9. I made matching hats, scarfs and
sweaters for all my dolls and stuffed animals. When my boys were born, they each has many
home made blankets waiting for them. I find knitting very relaxing and therapeutic.
4. I am an only child.
5. I have naturally very curly hair
6. I didn't learn how to ride a two-wheel bike until I was 12
7. I always wanted to be an FBI agent
Wow...I am really kinda weird...I am ok with that!