Monday, March 21, 2011

Back Amongst The Living...Painfully

The weekend went as planned.  After the surgery on Friday, I spent the next two days numbed by pain killers, watching basketball, old shows On Demand, finished two books and took multiple naps. 
Now that it is Monday, I am still very sore and slightly tired, but still here in one piece.

By the way...my nail polish and necklace from last Thursday were never meant to match.  I painted my nails the night before....I also had on a different necklace when I left the house that morning.  My mom bought me that necklace and I decided to change into it after I picked up Alex at school.  I did not even realized it matched until you guys told me about it...I am a big dork!!

Thanks for all your well wishes....they mean a lot to me.

Time for another nap...I have been up for four hours....my left side is starting to throbb again!

5 comments:

The Suburb Experiment said...

Glad to hear the surgery went well and that you're able to sit back and relax and recover!

Ashley [Free Honey] said...

I'm so glad to hear the surgery went well Randi!!! I hope the recovery is as painless as can be and that your boys are being very kind to their mommy :)

xo, Ashley

Melissa said...

ACK!!! I'm behind on reading posts and didn't even know you were having surgery. I'm so sorry I didn't know!

I'm very glad to hear that it went well and that you're recovering. I hope this is a quick recovery for you!

Come take a look inside A Working Mom's Closet

Tara said...

I am so glad to hear everything went as planned! Here's to a quick (or as quick as can be expected, anyway) recovery :)

Julia said...

wishing you a speedy healthy recovery!