Monday, February 21, 2011

Sit Back, Relax and Enjoy the Ride...

 Worn Friday, February 18

#13 of 30



On Friday I took the boys to Kids Town...such a great freakin place.  It is a big indoor jungle gym, with theme rooms, kitchen, police station, supermarket, train station...there is even a room where thay can dance and watch themselves on the TV.  The place is self contained so I don't have to chase after them.  Also, they have cushy chairs and tables for the parents and FREE COFFEE!!  I can bring my laptop and even get some work done.  Whenever I tell the boys we are going to go to Kids Town, they say "yeah fun town and free coffee for mommy"...I have them trained well!
I am feeling better today.  My throat is not as sore and I can eat other things besides soup. Fruit smoothies and soup are all I have had since last Tuesday....no more soup!!!  I am going to try pizza tonight...mmm. 

8 comments:

Melissa said...

I need one of those! Why do I not have one of those?! It sounds SO fun!

You look super great in this outfit. I love the black and tan (makes me want a beer - get it? heh) and that scarf is great.

Come take a look inside A Working Mom's Closet

rlutz said...

ha...mmmm...beer...sounds great!

TrophyBoutique said...

Love brown and black together...

Rebecca said...

I'm glad you're feeling better.

Tara said...

I'm so glad you're feeling better!! I love the scarf and jacket, especially, today :)

archives vintage said...

i love the leopard accessories! so perfect to spruce up jeans and a sweater. and HELL YEAH kids town! they're smart - making sure moms are well taken care of! :)

Tabitha said...

Oooh sounds like such a fun place. Does a place like that exist for adults??? Oh wait, that's called a bar. :)

Jamie-Lee Burns said...

free coffee? sounds perfect! love the outfit, the leopard scarf is so cute :)