1. What color dominates your closet?Looking around my closet I would have to say surprisingly...to myself...black is the most dominant color. That venture into more black is a pretty recent thing, but I am not really sure why.
2. If money weren't an issue how would you change the color emphasis in your closet?I think I would try to buy basics in colors, not just black and brown. I would buy more quality classic pieces in color.
3. What is your mantra about mixing colors?I am all for mixing colors. Lately I am into mixing brown and black, black and blue and multiple jewel tones together. For the spring, I am thinking about soft pastel mixing.
4. For you, how do you incorporate color into your outfits?I like to incorporate color via accessories...necklaces, scarfs and shoes. I also like to layer, so I like to wear color tanks or t-shirts to add splash to an outfit.
5. Which blogger(s) do you think do a good job of incorporating color into their wardrobe?Of course, the best wearer of color has to be Suze of Miss Vinyl Ahoy...she has no fear when it comes to color and mixing...Suze rocks the color! I also think Hillary of byhillary does a killer job of wearing colors and mixing them in her wardrobe.