Monday, February 7, 2011

Fabulous in February Five...See a Pattern...

#5 of 30


Dress-ATL/Cardigan-JCrew/Boots-OTBT/Scarf-H&M

Incredibly amazing Melissa of A Working Mom's Closet and the wonderful Hope of Hope and the Dress Code are challenging us bloggers to post three positive comments about ourselves every Monday in February...Fab in Feb!  I cannot speak for others, but I did not think it would be such a challenge to boost my own ego and talk about what makes me...so me...but I really had to think about it...

1. My vast knowledge and passion for baseball.  Not just the Chicago Cubs, but all baseball.     intimidating to some men, fascinating to others...I could wax poetic about baseball.

2. My muscles...I have been working out very regularly for the last year and I have seen such a difference in my body.  I always thought skinny was the way to be...all cardio, all the time.  But I know love to lift weights.  It has made my body strong, toned and made me feel much better about myself  and comfortable in my own skin.

3. My ability to be open-minded...If the events of this year have taught me anything, it is that you only live once, so try everything.

Wow, that was a lot harder than I thought...

It's going to be a busy week...a lot to do...so not prepared.

9 comments:

Melissa said...

Yay! I love it! I'm so glad you're doing this with us!

Start thinking about three more for next Monday. It really *is* more difficult than I'd expected!

I adore this outfit. The mix of black and brown, the cozy sweater, that amazing scarf...you look so chic and put together!

Rebecca said...

Everyone deserves an ego boost. I like how you tied the black and brown together with the scarf.

Anonymous said...

I'm not going to lie, I found myself struggling to think of things too!! Maybe it will get easier with time, I don't think a lot of us our used to "bragging" about ourselves. I love that you're open-minded, what a great trait :)

I love the brown/black combo today!

Ramsey said...

Love the boots with that outfit! Just the right amount of unexpected!

Fashion Confessions of a Mommy said...

Loving the animal print scarf and the rugged boots under the dress. That is impressive about baseball knowledge.

Kelly said...

I like your cardi! Does it have a bit of sparkle to it?? It looks great paired with the black dress and leopard print scarf!!

Tara said...

You look fantastic...I love the boots with that dress!

The Suburb Experiment said...

Not only are you get to come up with 3 nice things about yourself - we get to learn more about you!

Great scarf and boots. It adds an edge that I likey.

The Suburb Experiment said...

Likey? Good grief. . . stupid-sounding typo. :)