Friday, December 31, 2010

Thank You 2010

I just wanted to wish everyone and their friends and family a very happy New Year. I also wanted to take a moment to thank a few people who have shaped my 2010 and will continued to be with me in 2011...My boys, Jack, Alex and especially my husband, the Nanny Granny, my boss/dad, Auntie Anneitta, Cisco the surgeon, mommy friends, the Arrow, Sarah my trainer and especially the blogging community. Without all you guys, I would be less of the person I am today.
Nana...I will miss you always...
Goodbye 2010...Hello 2011

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Happy New Year!

Ashley [Free Honey] said...

Happy New Year! I'm glad you're looking forward to 2011 now, in your last post you didn't sound so sure, haha. I think it's best not to dwell on what you didn't accomplish the year before and to instead try and think of what you did well and do more in the coming year.

xo, Ashley

The Suburb Experiment said...

Happy New Year!!

Unknown said...

Happy New Year!!! :D

xoxo from rome
K.
http://kcomekarolina.blogspot.com/