Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Reality...Not Just For TV Anymore

Worn to Work Monday, November 16



I just bought a new coat! I figured since it dipped below 40 degrees here in Chicago, it was time for something warmer than my trusty JCrew cargo jacket!

Skirt-Old Navy/Sweater-ATL/Boots-Zara/Jewelry-BR Outlet/Coat-Target


I was trying to decide if I should photograph and post this outfit today. It is not very exciting, just basic...but it is real. I would love to run around all day in fancy dresses and sky-hi heels, but that is not my life. The point of my blog is to just show the real me...mom...advertising account executive...wife...daughter....

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you posted it! That's what I like about style blogging...seeing how people with all different jobs/responsibilities dress from day to day! I think this is quite a chic look---especially love the boots. The browns + stripes are great.

sartoriography said...

That necklace!! I love it to pieces. And you look so cute in that coat. I'm glad you got it and showed it to us all.

T said...

I so agree with my fellow bloggers above - glad you posted it. Real woman, real life, real clothes.

rlutz said...

Thanks for all your positive comments...glad i can show real life

oomph. said...

yes...keep it real. i have tons of blah outfits, but i post them anyways. i personally love stripes...so i'm liking your outfit here.

rockoomph.blogspot.com

TrophyBoutique said...

Oh I am all too familiar with the blahs, but I just try to work more with the posing on those days...I get mixed results!

Love the necklace!
xo
Laurel

Tara said...

I absolutely love the necklace! Actually, I seem to find myself thinking that about most of the jewelry you're wearing in your pictures :)