Monday, November 22, 2010

Mild Yet Wet

Worn to Work Monday, November 22




Sweater-Gap/Skirt-BR/Boots-Kenneth Cole

I have had this skirt for about a year and have never worn it before. I always liked the pattern, so when it went on super sale, I just bought it, without trying it on. Of course, when I got it home, it did not really fit, it was a little tight, so I stuck it in the back of my closet in shame. Then this weekend, while attempting to organize my closet, I pulled this skirt out, tried it on....it fit. Wet weather here today, so I had to dig out my trusty rain boots. These boots are my saving grace in the rain and snow...they are fully lined and look nice enough to keep on at the office when I am feeling lazy!
I have a feeling this is going to be a good week...just wish I could get my boys to sleep past 5AM...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute outfit! I love the pattern on the skirt and that's such a fun necklace!

T said...

Isn't that the best feeling?

Sarah (Oh Pretty Day) said...

5 am, yikes! Stay strong :) I only lived in a place that got snow for about 8 months, and I don't know what I would have done without good boots.