Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Liquor is Legal

Worn to Work Tuesday, August 17

Outfit #21 of 30





Today is finally the first day in a long time that it is not too not to handle outside. There is actually a breeze and low humidity!! Yeah!! SO, we decided to walk to the Waterfront Cafe for lunch...love working two blocks from the lake.





Skirt and Tank Top-Old Navy
Blazer-Halogen
Shoes-Nicole
Necklace-Dolly and Boy

I know some of these pieces are not from the original 30. The skirt is a replacement for another patterned skirt...the zipper got destroyed and I have not have had time to repair it. Also the shoes...well this morning while rushing out of the house I could not find my black wedges and Alex picked these out for me...he had good taste.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

This might be my favorite outfit of yours so far. The silhouette is great on you and that pink is such a nice color.