Thursday, July 15, 2010

Jo-Dee, Jo-Dee

Worn to Work Thursday, July 15





Skirt-H&M
Tank-Old Navy
Blazer-Semantics Norstroms
Shoes-Some German Brand
Jewelry- Macy's

Pardon the straggly hair and shiny face today. It is about 90 degrees and ungodly humid here in Chicago. I am just getting sweaty writing this! What is the point of taking the time to blow dry your hair straight, when as soon as you get outside it starts to curl up. Seriously, I could feel it curling as I was standing outside the doors to Jack's camp. Ahhhhhhh!!!

So, Jack was sick yesterday, fever 103. So the day was spent setting in between the two kids watching Spongebob. Alex on one side jumping around trying to climb over me so he can play with Jack. Jack is on the other side moaning and coughing. Alex cannot understand why he cannot play with Jack and Jack is screaming because Alex keeps trying to touch him. Needless to say, it was a long day.

I almost forgot...the post title, Jo-Dee, Jo-Dee....Today is outfit #7 of the 30 for 30 Challenge and Jody Davis was my favorite player for the Cubs in the 80's...he was #7.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ooh, I dig that skirt! I hope your son feels better soon, nothing worse than a kid with a fever... :(