Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Not the Beach...

Wore to work Tuesday, June 29




Tuesday was a very busy day at work, a lot of sitting at my desk typing and such. So, I am glad I wore something comfortable. I took these pictures myself, it took me a while to figure out the timer and the focus. I had to balance the camera on the top of my car and on the flower basket to take the pictures!
I hate to say it, but I think this dress is supposed to be a beach cover up, but I was never one to follow rules. I belted it with the pink, black, and white striped belt to give it some shape and color. I think I pulled it off.

Dress-Banana Republic Outlet
Belt-J crew (think I have had it since high school)
Shoes-Some German Company

At just for a smile...Jack on his way to camp!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

What a cool neckline!