Monday, October 4, 2010

Just a Walk In the Park

I am trying to get back into the swing of outfit posts. It has been a while since I have had reason or enough energy to get fully dressed in something other than sweats. I also cannot find my tripod, so I am having my mom or Jack take the full outfit shots...so pardon the blurriness...









Jeans-Kut from the Kloth via Nordstroms
Tank Top-Old Navy
Cardigan-BR outlet
Shoes-Jeffrey Campbell
Earings-BR

I felt pretty good in this outfit today. I forgot I had theses brogues, but while cleaning out the closet this weekend I found them...new to me!
Me and the boys had lunch at the park today. It was so nice to sit outside and have salads and sandwiches in the crisp fall air...I so love fall.
Tomorrow I am going to debut my new boots...I know you are all waiting with bated breath!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great to have you back, bloggin'! Love the layering here. The cardigan is so fun, and I envy the brogues!