Monday, October 11, 2010

Firsts...

Today was a day of firsts! Today was my first day back at work and my first day wearing a bra (since the surgery) For some reason I was nervous to go back to work (if only part-time) but once I was there and I had my coffee, it seemed like I never left.
But for the bra, it was an adjustment. I figured since it was back to work, it was time to put the girls up where they should be!




skirt-Old Navy/Sweater-BR Outlet/Shoes-Target/Jewelry-Black Sheep

There was a shooting a half a block from my office today and it totally freaked me out. no, I was not there when it happened, but it is still scary. A man shot the women he was walking with then shot himself...they were walking down the same street that I park my car on. There is a school playground across the street from where the shooting took place. I is just so sad and scary

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh my goodness, that's terrifying. I can't imagine how freaked out you must feel. I'm so sorry!

On a happier note, yay for wearing a bra and going back to work! That must feel empowering to you! I'm so glad that you're back on your feet and doing better. And you look fantastic!!!

Frances Joy said...

Yay for going back to work!
That's really freaky about the shooting, though...